Welcome to the Mt. Shasta Community Resource Center (MSCRC)! We are grateful for the opportunity to provide quality services and programs to serve our residents. The MSCRC is a community-based, non-profit 501c3 organization that offers a wide range of services to improve the health and wellbeing of our community.
One of several Family/Community Resource Centers in Siskiyou County, the MSCRC utilizes a collaborative approach to strengthen families and individuals, which in turn supports efforts toward building vital communities. Resource Centers are essential partners to community organizations and efforts, and serve as models for an emerging culture of collaboration.
We offer a multitude of services, particularly in the areas of child development, parenting education, youth development, family strengthening, improved health outcomes, access to healthcare, mental health prevention, economic supports, senior and veterans services.
Our Mission: To embrace our diverse community by providing support, resources and services for all ages.
To successfully achieve our mission we operate from the following guiding principles:
- INCLUSIVE by providing support, resources and services to members of all ages in our diverse community
- EXPANSIVE in continually developing program and activities that address the needs of our community
- EMPOWERING by offering information, education and support to help you grow
- COLLABORATIVE in partnering with local businesses, schools and non-profits to create cooperative opportunities for our community
- INVITING by providing a safe place to connect with essential resources in a supportive environment